Data-Core Healthcare has been monitoring the evolving Novel Coronavirus. For the past month, we have modified processes and implemented new routines following the CDC guidelines with employees and clients at the heart of every decision. Below are the most recent updates.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported over 27 million cases of COVID-19 in the United States and over 10 million cases in India thus far. The US has seen over 400,000 deaths from the virus while India has seen about 150,000 deaths.
At Data-Core Healthcare:
- All locations remain open while practicing social distancing in all work areas
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided to on-site employees
- Extensive cleaning efforts have increased in frequency
- Sanitizing gel placed in easily accessible areas such as entrances and common areas
- Remote Working:
- Employees are requested to work remotely, when feasible, until further notice
- Employees are provided with all equipment necessary to fulfill responsibilities
- Productivity at 100%
- Revenue cycle management, lockbox operations and contact center services have continued uninterrupted
We thank our customers for their patience under the circumstances and appreciate their congratulatory feedback. For any questions please feel free to reach out to us. Stay safe! We are all in this together.